The stocks that were down significantly losing over 15% on Friday’s trade include LCC Infotech which slipped 20%, Shekhawati Poly-Yarn was down 20%, Cigniti Technologies was down 19.99%, Prakash Industries was down 19.99%, J. Kumar Infraprojects was down 19.99% and Aarvee Denims was down 15.94% on NSE.
Stocks namely Sanghvi Movers lost 13.65%, Indo Count Industries was down 12.97%, Prakash Steel was down 12.50%, JP Associates was down 11.16%, Uttam Value Steels was down 11.11%, STL Global was down 10.16% and Precision Camshafts was down 10.10% on Friday.
Broader markets indices also witnessed choppy trade. BSE Mid-cap index closed at 14,726 level, down by 29 points or 0.2%, while BSE Small-cap index closed at 15,064 level, down by 6 points or 0.04%.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.