The contract was awarded by the public utility Karnataka Urban Water Supply and Drainage Board.
Shriram EPC Ltd ended at Rs 23.9, up by Rs 0.15 or 0.63% from its previous closing of Rs 23.75 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 23.75 and touched a high and low of Rs 24.15 and Rs 23.7 respectively. A total of 59323(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 788.54 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs 10 touched a 52 week high of Rs 38.55 on 06-Jan-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 19 on 08-Jun-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 25.8 and Rs 23 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 50.03 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 42.53 % and 7.44 % respectively.
The stock traded above its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.