Meanwhile, the S&P BSE Sensex was down 60.26 points, or 0.20% to 29,583.22.
The stock hit a 52-week high of Rs 423.30 on April 7, 2017; and a 52-week low of Rs 224.05 on November 22, 2016.
Sobha's consolidated net profit rose 7.9% to Rs 39.40 crore due to 24.4% increase in net sales to Rs 540 crore in Q3 December 2016 over Q3 December 2015.
Sobha Group is one of the largest real estate organisations in India and the Middle East. It has presence in 24 cities and 13 states across India, and throughout the Middle East.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.