PediaCare is an established paediatric cough, cold and allergy brand with annual sales of approximately US$ 6 Million. PediaCare will form an important part of Strides expanding consumer health care portfolio and brings with it expertise in the paediatric segment as well as a strong brand name with global potential.
Strides Shasun Ltd is currently trading at Rs 1081.05, up by Rs 6.75 or 0.63% from its previous closing of Rs 1074.3 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 1077.4 and has touched a high and low of Rs 1094 and Rs 1072 respectively. So far 205589 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 9600.88 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 1400 on 10-Dec-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs 848 on 29-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 1109.4 and Rs 1000 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 31.14 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 47.91 % and 20.95 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.