Farokh Subedar has been appointed as Chairman of Tata Asset Management Ltd (TAML) with effect from 11th June 2014.
Mr Farrokh Kavarana, who was Chairman, TAML for over 12 years, retired having attained the retirement age of 70 years.
In addition to his current executive responsibility as Chief Operating Officer of Tata Sons, Mr Subedar is the Vice Chairman of Tata Investment Corporation and a Director on the boards of several Tata companies, including Tata Capital, Tata Capital Financial Services and Tata AIG General Insurance Company in the financial services sector.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.