U.S. commercial real-estate prices rose 4.3% from August to September amid continued volatility in values according to Moody's Investors Service and Real Estate Analytics LLC.
The report stated that the Prices are up 0.3% compared with September a year ago.
Prices as of the latest month were 43% below their peak in late 2007 but up 0.3% from a year earlier, adds report.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.