Key financial highlights for Q4 FY2020-21 (consolidated) – qoq basis
- Revenue from Operations stood at Rs101.85cr in Q4FY2020-21 as against Rs74.36cr for the preceding quarter, registering a growth of 36.96%.
- Total Revenue stood at Rs119.50cr in Q4FY2020-21 as against Rs92.17cr for the preceding quarter, registering a growth of 29.65%.
- EBIDTA stood at Rs29.66cr in Q4FY2020-21 as against Rs25.09cr for the preceding quarter, registering a growth of 18.24%.
- PAT stood at Rs20.79cr in Q4FY2020-21 as against Rs16.80cr for the preceding quarter, registering a growth of 23.77%.
- EPS (basic) for the face value of Rs1 stood at Rs0.20 in Q4FY2020-21 as against Rs0.16 in Q3FY2020-21, registering a growth of 25%.
Key highlights for Q4FY21:
- The Company has witnessed robust growth in Revenues as well as profitability on QoQ basis as the COVID and Lockdown situation has started to normalize and key services have started being operational.
- The company has also leveraged technology and process automation initiatives which has resulted into enhanced profitability. The Company’s return to normalcy on the business front has been progressing well with month-on-month improvement in the sales. However, normalization to pre-COVID levels shall take another quarter.
- Outlet revenues have been impacted as only our key essential services like Banking, ATM, Mobile recharges and Tele-medicine services have been fully operational however other key services like Assisted Online shopping, Online Pharmacy have recently become operational. Travel services and Logistics have been significantly impacted because of the on-ground field level delivery challenges and travel services being closed due to the lockdown situation.