Quarter ended 31st March,2021
- Revenues from operations higher at Rs941.35cr
- Growth in PBT higher at Rs106.51cr
- Growth in PAT higher at Rs77.90cr
- EPS at Rs55.30
Year ended 31st March,2021
- Revenues from operations higher at Rs3116.63cr
- Growth in PBT higher at Rs360.66cr
- Growth in PAT higher at Rs267.74cr
- EPS at Rs190.06
Venky’s registered strong performance for the year ended 31 st March, 2021.
During the quarter ended 31 st March, 2021:
- The improved financial performance seen in the 9 months ended 31 st December, 2020 has further continued in the quarter ended 31 st March, 2021 as well, even after the Company witnessed some negative impact in January, 2021 due to outbreak of bird flu.
- Poultry and poultry products segment witnessed better realizations from the sale of day old chicks and grown up broilers
- Maize prices have been steady throughout the quarter and the outlook appears to be stable.
- Soya de-oiled cake prices have hit the all time high, thereby increased the input costs.
- Animal Health Products segment registered improved performance.
- Oilseed segment performance has been good, registering improved sales and profits.