This significant co-financing agreement, launched by IFC and Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women, is part of the Women Entrepreneurs Opportunity Facility (WEOF), the first-of-its-kind global facility dedicated to expanding access to capital for approximately 100,000 women entrepreneurs.
Through this USD50 million loan, YES BANK aims to support women in all 29 states and 7 union territories in India, thereby playing a pivotal role in strengthening the entrepreneurial ecosystem for women and directly impacting livelihoods. YES BANK takes significant pride in this partnership with global institutions such as IFC and Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women, to expand access to finance to unbanked and under-served populations and achieve our vision of Responsible Banking.
YES BANK is committed to partnering with leading global DFIs and stakeholders to provide access to capital and boost women entrepreneurship in India’s MSME sector, thereby generating a multiplier effect on job creation and consequently on the Indian economy.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.