Today's Top Gainer
Note:Top Gainer - Nifty 50 More
RelioQuick, India’s first TUV certified ISO 9001:2008 and INS accredited Integrated Marketing Communication Solutions provider in association with JRE School of Management is organizing a daylong certified training programme on ‘Eight Ways to Grow Your Market Share-The Future of Marketing’ by world’s #1 Marketing Guru Dr. Philip Kotler on March 14, 2013 at The Leela Kempinski, Gurgaon.
Eight ways to Grow your Market Share- the Future of Marketing will be influenced by an overall movement from purely data-driven to insight-driven marketing that can be summarized as:
• Understanding buyers’ behavior qualitatively versus only by analytics will take on a higher priority as companies seek better ways to connect with buyers and to separate themselves from competitors.
• The rise of the social buyer will continue to challenge many marketing organizations as they seek to adapt more complex buyer ecosystems and buying processes.
• There will be a migration taking place from content creation to experience creation as companies seek to help buyers navigate information overload and to make better informed purchase decisions.
Optimizing the buyer experience seamlessly across interaction points will become a priority for organizations as they find differentiating from competitors increasingly harder and more complex.
Three Pillars for the Future of Marketing is:
Integration of devices and touch points
Relevance around Consumer’s likes and dislikes
Evolving the digital commerce platforms
Sandeep Kapoor, Founder RelioQuick said considering the market scenario the biggest challenge for marketers is to increase marcom effectiveness and efficiency with reduced budgets. The full day certified training programme by Dr. Kotler would empower marketers to plan marketing strategies inspired by consumer insights, driven on integrated communication platforms to deliver measurable results. Integrated marketing is the core for Future of Marketing and so is it for Relio Quick. Look forward for interactive session with Dr Kotler to deepen our understanding on integrating marketing and its impact to increase market share.
Speaking about the programme, Harpreet Singh, President, JRE Group of Institutions said, “JRE School of Management is privileged to host Dr. Philip Kotler conference in India. JRE School of Management and RelioQuick have been diligently working on bringing eminent researchers from all over the world to explore important areas of management, critical for development of professionals in India. This workshop promises to be a turning point in emerging thinking on marketing in an increasingly globalized world. His insights will benefit us all in the marketing profession and we expect a terrific session with him on March 14, 2013.”
The Kotler Center of Marketing Excellence at JRE Campus will be inaugurated on 15th March The center will have linkages with the other Kotler Centers in the world and update ‘Best Practices’ in the Indian marketing space, undertake cutting edge researches, launch Management Development Programme and Certification/Diploma Courses for Corporate Executives
The Programme will include two sessions
How to deal with your company's major business challenges and opportunities.
• Managing and marketing in today's age
• Why traditional marketing will become less effective
• Adopting a new definition of marketing
• Why you must re-invent your marketing
• Why marketing needs to be managed as your growth engine
• Involve your customers in co-creation
How to search for powerful new ideas and innovate successfully.
• You need innovativeness, it is a capability
• Build your innovation strategy and control system
• Exploit the major sources of new ideas
• Use the new tools for consumer research
The certified training programme would be followed by CEO Dinner .It would be an interactive session with Dr. Philip Kotler which will help industry leaders to discuss more about the opportunities and challenges of Future Marketing. Also, how they should practice the integrated approach to leverage the opportunities and deal with the challenges.
A must Attend conference for all marketers, brand managers, entrepreneurs, students who could immensely benefit from lessons from Father of marketing on eight ways to grow your market share: The future of marketing.
It would also be an excellent opportunity for CEOs, CMOs and COOs to attend CEO Dinner with Dr Philip Kotler. As this would give them chance to share their marketing related concern directly to Dr Philip Kotler. This would also be great platform to network with who is who in the industry.