Escorts Share Price

Escorts

CMP as on 20-Jan-22 15:51

₹ 1,859.75
-6.75 -0.36%

Open

₹ 1,865.00

Turnover (lac)

₹ 6,313

Prev. Close

₹ 1,866.50

Day's Vol (shares)

₹ 3,39,444

Day's Range (₹)

₹ 1,854.00
₹ 1,868.00

CMP as on20-Jan-22 15:29

₹ 1,861.90
-4.45 -0.24%

Open

₹ 1,870.00

Turnover (lac)

₹ 695

Prev. Close

₹ 1,866.35

Day's Vol (shares)

₹ 9,142

Day's Range

₹ 1,854.00
₹ 1,870.00

CMP as on 20-Jan-22 15:30

₹ 1,870.00
1.2 0.06%

Open

₹ 1,868.00

Open Interest(Contracts)

₹ 59,14,700

VWAP

₹ 1,864.41

Day's Vol (shares)

₹ 59,950

Day's Range (Ex.Dt. 27 Jan 2022)

₹ 1,859.80
₹ 1,871.95

Corporate Action

Go
Purpose AGM Date Announcement Date Book Closure Start Date Book Closure End Date
Board Meeting - 15-Nov-2021 - -
inter alia, to consider and evaluate proposals for raising funds by way of issue of bonds/ debentures/ nonconvertible debt instruments/ securities and/or any other instruments/ equity shares/ any other securities including through preferential issue on a private placement basis, qualified institutions placement, rights issue or any other methods or combination thereof including determination of issue price as may be permitted under applicable laws, subject to such regulatory/ statutory approvals as may be required and the approval of the shareholders of the Company and evaluation of feasibility for eduction of shares held by Escorts Benefit and Welfare Trust. This is to further inform you that the trading window for dealing in the securities of the Company shall remain closed from November 16, 2021, till the end of 48 hours from the conclusion of the Board Meeting i.e. till November 20, 2021, both days inclusive and shall reopen on November 21, 2021. 1. Preferential Issue of equity shares to Kubota Corporation, Japan Subject to receipt of requisite statutory and regulatory approvals including approval of the shareholders of the Company, the Board has approved the raising of equity capital aggregating to INR 18,72,74,52,000 through preferential issue of 9,363,726 equity shares (Proposed Issue) of face value INR 10 at INR 2,000 per share (including a premium of INR 1,990 for each equity share), to Kubota Corporation, Japan, a company incorporated under the laws of Japan (Investor), subject to compliance with applicable pricing regulations and in accordance with the provisions of Chapter V of the SEBI ICDR Regulations and applicable provisions of the Companies Act, 2013. (As Per BSE Announcement Dated 18.11.2021)
Board Meeting - 18-Oct-2021 - -
Quarterly Results Pursuant to Regulation 30 and 33 of the SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015, please note that the Board in its meeting held today i.e. October 29, 2021 has approved the Unaudited Financial Results (Standalone and Consolidated) for the quarter and half year ended September 30, 2021 and Limited Review Report thereon. Please find enclosed herewith the following: 1. Unaudited Financial Results (Standalone and Consolidated) for the quarter and half year ended September 30, 2021. 2. Limited Review Report 3. Press Release 4. Earning Presentation We further wish to inform you that the Board Meeting held today commenced at 12:00 Noon and concluded at 01:58 P.M. Kindly take the same on record. (As Per BSE Announcement dated on 29.10.2021)
Board Meeting - 19-Jul-2021 - -
ESCORTS LTD.has informed BSE that the meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company is scheduled on 05/08/2021 ,inter alia, to consider and approve Pursuant to the Regulation 29(1) (a) of the SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015, Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company is scheduled to be held on Thursday, August 5, 2021, inter-alia, to consider, approve and take on record the Unaudited Financial Results (Standalone and Consolidated) of the Company for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. The financial results shall be subject to limited review by the Statutory Auditors of the Company. Pursuant to Regulation 30 and 33 of the SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015, please note that the Board in its meeting held today i.e. August 5, 2021 has approved the Unaudited Financial Results (Standalone and Consolidated) for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 and Limited Review Report thereon. Please find enclosed herewith the following: 1. Unaudited Financial Results (Standalone and Consolidated) for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. 2. Limited Review Report 3. Press Release 4. Earning Presentation (As per BSE Announcement Dated on 5/8/2021)
Board Meeting - 23-Apr-2021 - -
ESCORTS LTD.has informed BSE that the meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company is scheduled on 14/05/2021 ,inter alia, to consider and approve Pursuant to the Regulation 29(1) (a) of the SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015, Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company is scheduled to be held on Friday, May 14, 2021, inter-alia, to consider, approve and take on record the following: (i) Audited Financial Results (Standalone and consolidated) of the Company for the quarter and year ended March 31, 2021; (ii) To consider and recommend, payment of dividend, if any, for the financial year ended March 31, 2021 Further, in continuation to our letter dated March 31, 2021 regarding closure of trading window for dealing in shares of the Company, we hereby inform you that pursuant to the Code of Conduct to Regulate, Monitor and Report Trading in Securities of the Company, the trading window for dealing in shares of the Company shall continue to remain closed till May 16, 2021 (inclusive), for all the Designated Persons of the Company and their Immediate Relatives. Escorts Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on May 14, 2021, inter alia, has recommended the following dividend:1. Normal Final Dividend @ 50% per share of Face Value of Rs. 10/- each (i.e. Rs. 5.00 per share)2. Additional Special one-time Platinum Jubilee (75th Year) Dividend @ 25% per share of Face Value of Rs. 10/- each (i.e. Rs. 2.50 per share)3. Total Dividend @ 75% per share i.e. Rs. 7.50 per equity share payable on all outstanding shares on the record date to be announced for the purpose other than Shares held by Escorts Benefit & Welfare Trust (Treasury Shares). Pursuant to Regulation 30 and 33, of the SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015, please note that the Board in its meeting held today i.e. May 14, 2021 has approved the following items: 1. Recommended the following dividend: a. Normal Final Dividend @ 50% per share of Face Value of Rs. 10/- each (i.e. Rs. 5.00 per share) b. Additional Special one-time Platinum Jubilee (75th Year) Dividend @ 25% per share of Face Value of Rs. 10/- each (i.e. Rs. 2.50 per share) c. Total Dividend @ 75% per share i.e. Rs. 7.50 per equity share payable on all outstanding shares on the record date to be announced for the purpose other than Shares held by Escorts Benefit & Welfare Trust (Treasury Shares) 2. Audited Financial Results (Standalone and Consolidated) for the quarter and year ended March 31, 2021. 3. Audited Financial Statement (Standalone and Consolidated) for the year ended March 31, 2021. (As Per BSE Announcement Dated on 5/14/2021 3:18:03 PM)
Board Meeting - 25-Feb-2021 - -
We wish to inform you that Board of Directors of the Company in their meeting held today i.e. February 24, 2021, has adopted the following revised policies with effect from today: 1. Whistle Blower Policy; 2. Corporate Social Responsibility Policy Copy of the above mentioned policies are enclosed herewith and the same can also be accessed at the website of the Company i.e. www.escortsgroup.com . Kindly take the same on record.
Board Meeting - 21-Jan-2021 - -
ESCORTS LTD.has informed BSE that the meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company is scheduled on 02/02/2021 ,inter alia, to consider and approve Pursuant to the Regulation 29(1) (a) of the SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015, Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company is scheduled to be held on Tuesday, February 2, 2020, inter-alia, to consider, approve and take on record the Unaudited Financial Results (Standalone and Consolidated) of the Company for the quarter and nine months ended December 31, 2020. The financial results shall be subject to limited review by the Statutory Auditors of the Company. Pursuant to Regulation 30 and 33 of the SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015, please note that the Board in its meeting held today i.e. February 02, 2021, inter-alia has approved the Unaudited Financial Results (Standalone & Consolidated) for the quarter and nine months ended December 31, 2020 and Limited Review Report thereon. Please find enclosed herewith the following: 1. Unaudited Financial Results (Standalone & Consolidated) for the quarter and nine months ended December 31, 2020; 2. Limited Review Report; 3. Press Release; 4. Earning Presentation (As Per BSE Announcement dated on 02.02.2021)
Open ZERO Brokerage Demat Account Open ZERO Brokerage Demat Account

  • 0

    Delivery Brokerage for Lifetime

  • 20

    Per order for Intraday, F&O, Currency & Commodity