Cox & Kings Ltd Q2FY17
Consolidated Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||7.3|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||27.30||[76.6]|
Cox & Kings’ Q2FY17 consolidated numbers came in during pre-market hours.
Net-revenue for the quarter rose 11.7% yoy to Rs 2,565 cr with a 19% yoy increase in leisure segment revenues.
However, EBITDA for the quarter fell 40.6% yoy to Rs 188 cr. A 20% yoy increase in operating expenses led to a 647 bps contraction in EBITDA margins to 7.3%. This was primarily driven by a 23% yoy increase in cost of tours and other expenses shooting up 38% yoy.
Also, net profit for the period came in 76.6% lower yoy to Rs 27 cr due to a 46% yoy decline in other income.
Cox & Kings Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 164.4, down by 4.35 points or 2.58% from its previous closing of Rs. 168.75 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 166.3 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 166.3 and Rs. 159.1 respectively. So far 324350(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
BSE 255.80 [1.50] ([0.58]%)
NSE 257.15 [0.40] ([0.16]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.