The fund was launched to generate long-term capital appreciation through investment in equity and equity-related instruments of to-be-listed companies.
IIFL is the first AMC which will introduce this unique offering to the investors. This is the first attempt to create an organized pool of capital to access market.
The fund focused on pre-IPO and IPO space was introduced in India for the first time.
The first series of the fund (amounting to $250 million) was raised in a span of two months. Looking at the strong demand, IIFL is planning to soon start raising another tranche of capital for the fund which will be another $250-300 million.
The AMC’s decision to launch a focused fund was based on the conviction of strong liquidity flows into the Indian equity markets and the quality and scale of the IPO pipeline.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.