Centre to spend Rs 2 lakh crore for infrastructure in Rajasthan: Gadkari
Minister of Road Transport and Highways Nitin Gadkari announced that the centre plans to spend Rs 2 lakh crores in the next 5 years for building National Highways in the Rajasthan. Read more
Inox Wind inks pact with Adani Green Energy
Inox Wind has closed a deal for developing a 100MW wind power project for Adani Green Energy, a part of the Adani group at Kutch in the state of Gujarat. Read more
Welspun Enterprises bags Rs 1,161 crore project
The shares of Welspun Enterprises rose by over 3% intraday during Thursday’s trading session after the company informed that it has received the letter of award for Rs 1,161 crore project.The order was received from National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) for the six-laning of Aunta-Simaria section of NH-31 in the state of Bihar on Hybrid Annuity Model (HAM). Read more
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.