The new Minister of Housing & Urban Affairs Hardeep Singh Puri held a review of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) and elicited information about various aspects of the target of ensuring decent pucca houses to all the needy urban poor by 2022, said a government release. Read more
The IDBI Bank has appealed the Supreme Court to restore the insolvency proceedings against Jaypee Infratech, reported a leading business daily. Read more
Only 8,000 applications have been received for the 11,000 flats earmarked for the lower income group (LIG) under the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Aawasiya Yojana, according to the leading news agency. The deadline for applications is just four days away. DDA Aawasiya Yojana 2017 was open from June 30, 2017 and will remain open to September 11, 2017. Read more
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.