Alkem Laboratories is reportedly planning to raise an estimated Rs. 1,500-3,500 crore through an initial public offering.
A report says that the company is expected to be valued at around Rs. 15,000 crore.
The company will file its draft paper with capital market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) to float an IPO, says report.
The move follows the blockbuster IPO of Syngene International, biotechnology major Biocon's research arm.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.