Replying to Finance Bill on a debate for Lok Sabha, FM Arun Jaitley stated that it is planning to list Rashtriya Ispat in FY15.
FM said that it has allowed PSUs with surplus cash.
We have added Rs5,000 crore more for main Budget in defense, added Jaitley. The Budget talks about 1 rank, 1 pension scheme in Defense.
FM said that it has has assured investors for stable tax regime.
"We intend to spend time on GAAR issue, ", added Jaitley. Jaitley also said that Inflation can't be tackled only by raising interest rates.
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said, "We need to increase economic and manufacturing activity."
Jaitley however said, "This is a slowdown which we need to fight. My entire effort has been through the various proposals in the finance bill that we must be able to generate more economic, industrial and manufacturing activity,".
Jaitley expressed confidence in the implementation of the Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Jaitley defended budget proposal to impose higher capital gains tax and will give a boost to the manufacturing sector, added FM.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.