GoDaddy Inc's initial public offering is expected to value the company at up to $2.87 bn, according to reports.
Report said that GoDaddy's offering of 22 million class A shares is expected to be priced between $17 and $19 per share, and raise up to $418 million, the company said.
GoDaddy's revenue rose 22.7 percent to $1.4 bn in the year ended Dec. 31.
Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan, Citigroup are the lead underwriters of the offering.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.