Education expenses which are allowed under section 80C may be carved out given specific exemption under some other Section 80 with a limit of at least Rs.2.5l per annum.
For education companies like us who offer managed services for the educational institutions, some exemption (if not, 100%) may be provided to improve the quality of education in India. It can be similar to an investment deduction.
Any investment made by education companies for running the schools in terms of movable assets be given 100% tax depreciation.
Definitely it should encourage vocational, self and extra education on job or after formal education with a limit of 50k
Ramana Akula CFO, Pearson India
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.