Jindal Steel & Power Limited has informed the Exchange that pursuant to Section 110 of the Companies Act, 2013 read with Companies (Management and Administration) Rules, 2014, the Company is seeking approval of shareholders of the Company by way of Postal Ballot.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.