YES BANK plans to cover over 30 such clusters constituting of over 10,000 MSMEs across the country in FY2018-19 for the 13 markets identified by the Reserve Bank of India.
Through these series of events, YES BANK aims to focus on the banking requirements of MSMEs and provide special offers to facilitate seamless banking through a wide range of retail products such as:
Hassle Free Funding:
- Smart Overdraft - Get OD up to INR 1.5 crore without balance sheet. Assessment only basis bank statements
- YES GST - 1st GST based financial enabler for MSMEs
- Spot Loan Sanction for quick and easy evaluation of financial/ banking needs
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) - affordable housing scheme for MSME employees
- Special offers for Women Entrepreneurs
- API based payments and collection solutions, thus digitizing MSMEs
- Lifetime free credit card.
Additionally, the Bank has also partnered with leading Commercial Vehicle and Auto loan dealers for vehicle displays with special offers for visitors. Through the MSME Carnival, the Bank also aims to further the efforts of the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises and Micro and Small Enterprises Cluster Development Programme (MSE-CDP) under the Scheme of Fund for Regeneration of Traditional Industries (SFURTI).