Career College of Management, Gandhi Nagar, Bhopal is organizing a two days “Six Sigma Training Program” on August 3 and 4, 2013. The training will be given by C.
Vishwanathan, Master Black Belt Six Sigma IASSC Accredited trainer from Mumbai with 12 years of experience. The course will cover 8QC tools and overview of SSDMAIC. The fundamental objective of the Six Sigma methodology is to implement a measurement-based strategy that focuses on process improvement and variation reduction through the application of Six Sigma improvement projects.
Arti Gupta, Founder and Program Manager of ‘The School of Continuous Improvement, Mumbai said “Six Sigma is one of the most important and popular developments in the quality field. It has saved huge amounts of money and improved the customer experience for a large number of organizations across the world, yet it is applied in an inconsistent and often reductive fashion in many companies. Hence it is recommended to train the employees and students.” The interested candidate may contact the institute.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.