IIM Shillong the premiere management Institute located in Northeast India announced to donate necessary food materials for Uttarakhand flood relief camps.
In the hour of extreme crisis in the flood-ravaged Uttarakhand, Mrs Bector’s Food Spec. Ltd (Cremica), a widely diversified food products company from India, with the stupendous support of management executives of the PGPEx-Managing Business in India and China programme – Indian Institute of Management, Shillong, have come forward to donate food items for the flood victims and local survivors, towards the relief work.
On the occasion Harshvardhan Sharma, IIM Shillong, Student Council, said. “The first consignment of relief material has already left for Uttarakhand, the area which has witnessed a massive destruction. It is indeed a noble venture by the participants of the PGPEx batch of IIM Shillong, who have been instrumental about this and we look forward to similar support in future."
This gesture of the PGPEx participants of IIM Shillong along with Cremica has expressed hope that people from all sections would be inspired for generous contribution and continued support.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.