OTHER GROUP COMPANIES
market

Lagnam Spintex PAT shoots up by 544% YoY in FY22

The export turnover has jumped from Rs104.17 crores to Rs201.24 crores YoY.

April 18, 2022 1:33 IST | India Infoline News Service
Lagnam Spintex Ltd one of the leading manufacturers of high-quality cotton yarns, has announced its Annual FY22 results in its board meeting held on 16th April 2022. The company was able to achieve the total revenue of Rs.348.95 crores during the FY22 as against Rs.205.52 crores during FY21, an increase of 70% and Profit after Tax of Rs.28.80 crores against Rs.4.47 crores during the same period of last year, resulting in an increase of 544%.

The export turnover has jumped from Rs.104.17 crores to Rs.201.24 crores YoY. The export turnover comprises approx. 58% of the total turnover.

The company has expanded its export base and currently exporting to the quality conscious market of European countries such as Portugal, Germany, Belgium, Netherland, Poland, and others, Bangladesh, Turkey, Argentina, Peru, etc. The increase in export has improved the Operating margins during the FY22. 

Commenting on the announcement of FY22 Results, Mr Anand Mangal, MD of Lagnam Spintex, said, “Despite outbreak of second wave of Covid-19, all time high raw material prices and the International disturbances, the company was able to maintain its production at full capacity and have achieved the increased turnover and profits. FY 2021-22 was very important for our company as it gave the impetus required for our next phase of expansion wherein, we would be installing an additional capacity of 41,472 spindles of 100% Cotton Compact yarn, to enrich the product mix of the company and to improve the value addition further. Solar Power plant of about 1.7 MW was commissioned in the end of December 2021 which will save the energy cost of the company."

Financial Highlights for the Year ended March 31, 2022

Financials 12 Months Ended
FY 2022
12 Months Ended
FY 2021
% Change
Total Revenue Rs348.95 cr. Rs205.52 cr. é70%
EBITDA Rs58.94 cr. Rs26.31 cr. é 124%
Profit After Tax (PAT) Rs28.80 cr. Rs4.47 cr. é 544%
EPS Rs16.30 per share Rs2.53 per share é 544%

Financial Highlights for the Quarter ended March 31, 2022
  • Total Revenue at Rs.101.66 crores, rising by 39% YoY
  • EBITDA at Rs.15.11 crores, rising by 6%  YoY
  • Profit After Tax at Rs.7.1 crores, rising by 15% YoY
  • EPS at Rs.4.02, rising by 15% YoY
Board of Director have approved a final dividend of 5% i.e.  Rs0.50 per share. During the year the company also declared and paid an Interim Dividend of 5% i.e. Rs0.50 per Equity Share for the FY 2021-22 (Previous year- NIL). This translate into a total dividend of Rs1 per share that is 10% per annum.

OPEN A DEMAT ACCOUNT & Get
FREE Benefits Worth 5,000

FEATURED ARTICLE

BLOGS

Open Demat Account

  • 0

    Per Order for ETF & Mutual Funds Brokerage

  • 20

    Per Order for Delivery, Intraday, F&O, Currency & Commodity