On Tuesday, the BSE Sensex opened 70-odd points higher at 27,630, and touched a high of 27,677 in mid-morning deals amid volatility. The BSE index, thereafter, swung between zones as the day progressed and hit a low of 27,416 - down 260 points from the day's high - in mid-noon trades. The Sensex finally ended with a loss of 102 points at 27,459. In the process, the BSE index has now shed around 1,050 points in the last four trading sessions.
The NSE Nifty gyrated in a range of 75 points. The index hit a high of 8,397, and a low of 8,322, before settling 24 points lower at 8,337.
The India VIX (Volatility) index declined 2.8 percent to 15.915.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.