Under the MoU, GVHL and Era will collaborate on an exclusive basis to develop a marketing and operational plan to reach and provide medical assistance to casualties following accidents and disasters, evacuate critical care patients and engage in other lifesaving missions within India.
The scrip opened at Rs. 81.95 and touched a high and low of Rs. 81.95 and Rs. 81.4 respectively. A total of 15520(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 109.27 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs. 10 touched a 52 week high of Rs. 149 on 08-Jan-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs. 39.9 on 26-Mar-2015. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 78.55 and Rs. 73.2 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 75 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 0 % and 25 % respectively.
The stock traded above its 100 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.