Pennar Industries surged to a high of Rs. 57.35, before ending a percent higher at Rs. 55.30 following news report that its subsidiary firm Pennar Engineered Building Systems has received approval from market regulator Sebi to float an Initial Public Offer (IPO).
The stock has hit a high of Rs. 57 and a low of Rs. 54.
Total traded quantity on the counter stood at over 2.91 lk shares.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.