Performance Review for Q2 FY22 - Consolidated:
- Income from operations stood at Rs532.41cr (Q1 FY22: Rs386.26cr; Q2 FY21: Rs260.24cr)
- PBT is at Rs46.77cr for the period (Q1 FY22: Rs29.80cr; Q2 FY21: Rs15.67cr)
- PAT is at Rs33.34cr (Q1 FY22: Rs22.20cr; Q2 FY21: Rs11.39)
- Order intake during the quarter Rs745cr (Q1 FY22: Rs661cr; Q2 FY21: Rs405cr)
- Income from operations stood at Rs918.67cr (H1 FY21: Rs389.79cr)
- PBT is at Rs76.57cr for the period (H1 FY21: Rs1.15cr)
- PAT is at Rs55.54cr (H1 FY21: Rs0.89cr)
- Order intake Rs1406cr (H1 FY21: Rs715cr)
Overall, we are looking forward to accelerated growth building on our technological prowess and leadership position in the market."
- Current ethanol blending levels at ~8.5% as on September 2021
- With a view to encourage sugar mills to divert excess sugar to ethanol, the Center announced that the incentives on sugar sacrificed for producing ethanol from B-heavy molasses, sugarcane juice, sugar syrup, sugar have been doubled from October 2021 onwards
- Strong momentum on capacity creation for ethanol based on starchy feedstock
- Ethanol production capacity of plants using Praj's technology solutions across the globe has crossed formidable 11 billion liters annually. This translates to around 10% of global ethanol production (excluding China).