Report said that six firms such as AGS Transact Technologies, S H Kelkar and Company, Shree Shubham Logistics, Precision Camshafts, Pennar Engineered Building Systems and SSIPL Retail have filed draft red herring prospectus (DRHP) with Sebi to float IPOs.
These firms plan to utilise IPO proceeds for capacity expansion, loan repayment and working capital requirements, says report.
As per information available with Sebi, five companies filed their IPO papers this month, while one company had sought Sebi's approval in February.
There are media reports that Uniparts India, VRL Logistics, PNC Infratech, ACB (India) Ltd and Shree Pushkar Chemicals and Fertilizers had obtained green signal from Sebi in February for IPOs.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.