Joy EBike of Wardwizard started its journey in the electric vehicle industry by manufacturing & assembling Nanu E-Scooter Honeybee and today it is the first-ever company listed on BSE under the electric vehicle segment with 8+ models, the company said in a regulatory filing on Thursday.
Wardwizard Group is now a leading business group in the Battery Operated Vehicles (BOVs)/ Electric Vehicles (EVs), Consumer Electronics & Appliances and other avenues, it added.
Wardwizard Group announced that this State of Art facility would be first such facility for Battery Operated 2 Wheeler Vehicles:
- To manufacture and assemble the Chassis of the vehicle
- Production of Cables / Connector and other Plastic Components
- Job creation already done for approximately 1000 people directly and indirectly,
- Now this factory will do job creation for approximately 6000 people in the EV Ecosystem directly or indirectly in 2021-2022
- Manufacturing capacity of 9000+ Units per month
"It is a great achievement for all the members of the Wardwizard Family. On this joyous occasion, I am both humbled and honoured to share this big step with Shri Amit Shah Ji who has been kind enough to grace us with his support and encouragement,” Yatin Gupte (MD & Chairman), Wardwizard group, said.