Tatia Global Venture Ltd - Share Price

Open

0.33

Prev. Close

0.34

Turnover (lac.)

0

Day's High

0.33

Day's Low

0.33

52 Week's High

0.40

52 Week's Low

0.19

Book Value

1

Face Value

1

Mkt Cap (Cr.)

5

P/E

0

EPS

0

Divi. Yield

0

Tatia Global Venture LtdFinancials

Switch to
Consolidated
Standalone

Loading ...

Tatia Global Venture LtdNews & Updates

Meeting Type

Meeting Date

Resolution Type Description Of Resolution IiAS Recommendation

Peer Comparison

Name LTP PE Mar Cap NP Qtr Div. Yld Sales Qtr BV
Grasim Industries Ltd706.0054.1346,581.32-269.090.561,943.62572.62
SRF Ltd4,086.4525.1823,489.12109.100.351,266.35814.48
Alok Industries Ltd22.200.0011,022.83-10,192.790.00345.46-20.97
Sheela Foam Ltd1,357.0046.666,631.291.620.00127.18170.17
Welspun India Ltd62.3518.396,264.4654.751.60961.7427.94

Figures of Market Capital(Mar Cap), Quaterly Net Profit(NP Qtr) and Quaterly Sales(Sales Qtr) are in Cr.

Tatia Global Venture LtdSummary & Reports

The Company is settng up a Export Oriented Unit for manuacture of ladies intimate garments such as brassiers, bodies and panites usin imported stectchable polyamide lace fabrics. The installed capacity of the project is 75 lakhs pieces. The unit is located at plot no. 3IB in the Ambattur Industrial Estate, near Madras. Proposes to export 75% of its production and the remaining 25% is to be sold in the domestic ma... More

Registered Office

New No 29 Old No 12,Mookathal Steet Purasawalkam,Chennai, Tamil Nadu,600007

Tell. : +
Website : http://www.tatia.com
Email : tatia@vsnl.com/tatiainfo@gmail.com

Registrar Office

9 ShivShakti Indl Es, Lower Parel, Mumbai - 400 011 INDIA

Tell. : +91-22-23016761/8261
Website :
Email :

Latest Release by tatia-global-venture-ltd

View

- <

Reco. Price

Target Price

Target Returns:

0.00%

Result Express

Shareholding Snapshot

Loading ...

Corporate Action

  • Purpose

    AGM

    Exp. Date

    28 Sep 2020

    Annc. Date

    03 Sep 2020

    AGM 28/09/2020We are pleased to inform you that the Board of Directors of the company at its meeting... More

  • Purpose

    Board Meeting

    Exp. Date

    15 Sep 2020

    Annc. Date

    07 Sep 2020

    Quarterly Results... More

  • Purpose

    Board Meeting

    Exp. Date

    03 Sep 2020

    Annc. Date

    27 Aug 2020

    TATIA GLOBAL VENNTURE LTD.has informed BSE that the meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company... More