National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||5.8|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||67||0|
NBCC (India) Ltd.’s standalone Q2FY17 result came in mixed against Bloomberg estimates. Revenue came in 4.4% lower than the estimate of Rs 1306 cr. However, net profit was 2.3% higher than the estimated figure of Rs 66 cr.
Revenue for the quarter increased 17.2% yoy to Rs 1249 cr. This was led by 24% growth in PMC segment revenue which offset de-growth real estate and EPC.
EBITDA increased by 11.1% yoy to Rs 72.1 cr while EBITDA margins fell by 32 bps yoy at 5.7%.
Reported net profit was largely remain flat compared to Q2FY16 at Rs 67.2 cr.
BSE 245.55 [0.65] ([0.26]%)
NSE 245.45 [0.60] ([0.24]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.