Aptech Ltd has announced that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on May 13, 2013, has approved, subject to approval of shareholders, that the Company will buyback its equity shares from the open market upto 25% of the capital and free reserve of the Company as per the audited accounts as on March 31, 2013.
The maximum price of buyback of shares will be upto Rs. 82 per share and the aggregate consideration for buyback will be upto Rs. 64.66 crore.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.