DWS FMP – Series 53 NFO open for subscription from 5th – 6th March 2014
DWS FMP – Series 54 NFO open for subscription from 7th – 10th March 2014
DWS FMP – Series 55 NFO open for subscription from 11th – 12th March 2014
DWS FMP – Series 56 NFO open for subscription from 7th – 10th March 2014
Deutsche Asset Management India launches:
- DWS Fixed Maturity Plan – Series 52, a 395 days close ended debt fund.
- DWS Fixed Maturity Plan – Series 53, a 396 days close ended debt fund.
- DWS Fixed Maturity Plan – Series 54, a 392 days close ended debt fund.
- DWS Fixed Maturity Plan – Series 55, a 369 days close ended debt fund.
- DWS Fixed Maturity Plan – Series 56, a 415 days close ended debt fund.
The objective of the above schemes is to generate income by investing in debt and money market instruments maturing on or before the date of the maturity of the Scheme. The schemes will invest predominantly in Commercial Papers, Non Convertible Debentures (NCD)/Bonds. The benchmark, minimum investment and entry & exit load are the same for all above mentioned schemes. The benchmark is CRISIL Short Term Bond Fund Index. Minimum investment: Rs.5000 per application. There is zero Entry and Exit Load during the NFO period.
Suresh Soni, MD & CEO, Deutsche Asset Management India said, “Considering the recent increase in policy rates by RBI, we believe that Fixed Maturity Plans are an ideal investment avenue for investors seeking to lock in the current yields. With the launch of DWS Fixed Maturity Plan – Series 52, 53, 54, 55 and 56 we look forward to tap the appetite of investors for such products. The current offerings mature in a band of 369 to 415 days, therefore investors can also avail of the benefit of tax efficient returns due to the Indexation effect.”
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.