Shares of Gateway Distriparks was up 2% at Rs264 after the initial public offer (IPO) of Snowman Logistics oversubscribed on second day of the bidding.
The stock has hit a high of Rs271 and a low of Rs259.
Report stated that the issue has received bids for 92.4 million equity shares, as per NSE data.
The company has set a price band of Rs 44 to Rs 47 per equity share of face value Rs 10 each.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.