Tata Steel has shut down 50,000 tonnes per annum ferroalloys plant at Bamnipal in Keonjhar district of Odisha, says report.
Tata Steel reported, “Ferro Alloys Plant at Bamnipal, designed to produce 50,000 tonne ferrochrome per annum, tried its best to run with available inventory."
Indian Metals and Ferro Alloys, Balasore Alloys, Jindal Stainless Ltd , Ferro Alloys Corporation (FACOR) and Nav Bharat have gone to the court seeking reduction in Tata Steel’s chromite lease area.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.