According to media reports, the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) has decided to include transport and logistics firm VRL Logistics in the S&P IPO index from today.
So far 133,000 shares have changed hands at the counter as compared to its daily average volume of 3.8 million shares in the past two weeks.
Meanwhile, the BSE Sensex is down 58 points at 27,434.
***Note: This is a BSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.