- Revenue – Rs24,328cr, up 12.4% yoy
- EBITDA – Rs4,618cr, flat yoy
- EBITDA Margin – 19%, a contraction of 235bps yoy
- PAT – Rs3,618cr, up 20.4% yoy
Q2FY19 Performance Highlights:
- Revenue – Rs22,198cr, up 22.3% yoy
- EBITDA – Rs3,914cr, up 378% yoy
- EBITDA Margin – 17.6%, an expansion of 1,312bps yoy
- PAT – Rs3,086cr, up 733% yoy
- Coal India is expected to see higher revenues due to a ~9% yoy rise in realizations. This rise would be due to improved e-auction realizations.
- EBITDA margins are expected to decline 235bps yoy due to rise in operational costs.