With this, the port city of Dholera in Gujarat has been touted as India’s largest greenfield smart city, which comes under the Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC).
A SPV has been created to manage the township on a sustainable basis, according to the paper.
Cube Construction Engineering Ltd. will construct the Administrative and Business Centre at Dholera, a company spokesman has been quoted as saying.
The ambitious project is being jointly promoted by the DMIC and Dholera Special Investment Regional Development Authority (DSIRDA).
The first Board meeting of the Dholera Industrial City Development Ltd. (DICDL), held on 30th January, had approved the EPC contract worth INR 1,734.04 crore for the construction of roads and services by L&T.
A second contract worth INR 72.31 crore for the construction of the Administration and Business Centre of Dholera (ABCD) was awarded to Cube Construction Engineering Ltd.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.