JPMorgan-managed infrastructure fund, which is in separate talks with Sajjan Jindal , Chairman, Managing Director of JSW Steel, is looking to invest up to $200 million for a minority stake in the company , the report said.
Other equity funds like US private equity groups Carlyle and TPG Capital Management along with domestic infrastructure asset manager IDFC Alternatives, are also vying for investment opportunity in the firm, stated the report.
JSW Infrastructure has planned an IPO18 months down the line and the stake sale would act as a precursor to the same, as mentioned in the report.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.