Ladiwala has over two decades of experience in financial services sector. He was till recently working with Edelweiss Securities as an Executive Vice President. During his 8-year-long stint, he has held several senior management positions at Edelweiss. He was a part of the Individual Capital Markets group at Edelweiss and was heading the online business and technology functions. He was also part of the Senior Leadership Group (SLG) at Edelweiss – a select group of top managers of the company.
Ladiwala played a key role in the setting up of the Client Advisory Services group – the individual client business at Edelweiss. He was also instrumental in integrating this business unit with Anagram – an acquisition made by Edelweiss in 2010.
Prior to joining Edelweiss, Ladiwala was CEO and co-founder of Quantum Information Services (QIS), a leading independent equity research firm. He led the development of Equitymaster.com – India's first financial services web site.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.