The company had filed draft red herring prospectus (DRHP) with SEBI through its lead merchant banker Edelweiss Financial Services in March.
SEBI issued its final 'observations' on the draft offer documents on June 8, which is necessary for companies to launch any public offer.
Ahmednagar-based Prabhat Dairy, an integrated milk and dairy products company catering to institutional as well as retail customers, plans to raise up to Rs 300 crore via fresh issue of shares.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.