Vivimed Labs Ltd Q2FY18
Consolidated Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||22.2||89|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||22||[17.8]|
Vivimed Labs consolidated revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 282.5 crore, registering 6.6% yoy decline. This was primarily driven by 37% yoy decline in revenue from speciality chemical business.
EBITDA for the quarter fell by 2.7% yoy to Rs. 62.59 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 89 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 22.2%. This margin expansion was aided by 20% yoy decline in cost of materials.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 22 crore, yoy decline of 17.8%. This was due to 43% yoy rise in interest income.
Vivimed Labs Ltd ended at Rs. 117.10, down by 0.25 points or 0.21% from its previous closing of Rs. 117.35 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 117.75 and touched a high and low of Rs. 121.95 and Rs. 116.75 respectively. A total of 7,92,394(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded above its 50 DMA.
BSE 82.00 [1.25] ([1.50]%)
NSE 81.40  ([2.40]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.