Sundaram Mutual Fund on March 1, 2017 has launched a new scheme namely ‘Sundaram Top 100 – Series – VII for 3 years.
The scheme is close-ended one and the closing date is set for March 24, 2017.
Following are the details of the new fund offer by Sundaram:
· Name of the scheme: Sundaram Top 100 - Series - VII (3 years)
· Launch Date: Mar 1
· Closing Date: Mar 24
· Category: Close-ended equity scheme
· Asset Allocation: 95-100% in equity securities specified as eligible securities under Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme and 0-5% in cash and cash equivalents, and money market instruments
· Risk: Moderately high
· Performance benchmark: Nifty 100 Index
· Plans: Regular and direct
· Options: Growth and dividend
· Minimum application: 5,000 rupees and in multiples of 10 rupees thereafter
· Exit Load: Nil
Rahul Baijal will be managing the fund.