Wipro wins IT contract from global steel major, Outokumpu
India-based software major, Wipro announced that it has won a five year IT applications management contract from Outokumpu. Outokumpu is a global leader in stainless steel production. Read More
HCL Technologies to acquire UK-based ETL Factory
The company has agreed to buy the UK-based ETL Factory Ltd, doing business as Datawave that has created an innovative data automation platform which enables enterprise customers execute large scale, complex data migration and data integration projects in a leaner faster and smarter way. Read More
Digitisation to accelerate, data security a priority: Alphons
Minister of State for IT and Electronics Alphons Kannanthanam said that the pace of digitisation in the country will accelerate going forward, but challenges like data security will have to be dealt with. Read More
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.