Copper, Nickel rise on spot demand
Pennar Industries bags orders worth Rs 238 crores
The shares of Pennar Industries jumped by over 4% during Thursday’s trade after the company announced the receipt of orders worth Rs 238 crores across its business units.Read more
Lypsa Gems bags order worth Rs 175 million
Lypsa Gems and Jewellery has announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary Lypsa DMCC has received a new order worth Rs 175 million. Read more
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.