Auctions for 34 blocks were completed last week with state governments expected to get Rs 2.13 trillion, including royalty, from these mines over the next 30 years.
The government has decided to re-examine bids for some coal blocks auctioned in Schedule 3 on the grounds of bid timing and amount. Among these blocks included two blocks won by JSPL, the report added.
An inter-ministerial committee is ready with its findings on the two blocks won by JSPL. The committee has cited "very low" bids and cartelization reasons in its findings and a decision would be taken at the ministerial level, the report further said.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.