Franklin Templeton Investments (India), one of the largest* fund houses in the country has announced tax-free dividends in its open end equity fund - Franklin India High Growth Companies Fund (FIHGCF). All investors registered in the Dividend Option as on August 23, 2013 will receive this dividend. Pursuant to payment of dividend, the NAV of the scheme would fall to the extent of payout and statutory levy (as applicable).
The record date for the dividend is August 23, 2013 and any purchases on or before this date will be eligible for the dividend. Under the dividend reinvestment plan, the dividend declared will be reinvested in the Fund at the NAV of August 26, 2013 and unitholders will be allotted additional units for the dividend amount.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.