Talking to CNBC TV-18, Kiran Mazumdar Shaw, CMD, Biocon disclosed the plans for the filing the Draft Red Herring Prospectus (DRHP). She said that they are in the process of getting approvals from Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB) and Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) and therefore, she hopes that the company will be listed by July.
On being asked about the timing for the IPO, she added, "Syngene has enjoyed a very robust and steady growth and we as a company want to ensure that we keep seeing this positive trajectory and we felt that this was a time that Syngene was now ready to go to the market."
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.