Report said that the company is planning to raise up to Rs 600 crore via IPO.
The company would mobilise up to Rs 510 crore by issuing fresh equity shares, says report.
Repor also says that Axis Bank, Edelweiss and SBI Capital Markets are the managers to the issue.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.